- what personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- what choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- the security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owner of information collected on this site and agree not to sell your personal information to anyone or to share with third parties, except:
- when required by law to comply with a court order or judicial proceeding;
- when we may use outside companies to ship literature or supplies, mail marketing materials to further solicit your business; or a financial institution to process online credit card payments.
2. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- see what data we have about you, if any.
- change/correct any data we have about you.
- have us delete any data we have about you.
- express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.